Monday 23 May 2016

Eve of Tomorrow

Woke up with a head full of nails and what felt like a fist in my mouth gagging me. My nose was jammed with so much coke it was hard imagining ever breathing through my nasal cavity. Groggy and teary eyed I managed to wrench my hand free from underneath the pale caramel skinned damsel lying beside me. Naked as her name day, I grabbed her breast and gave her dark nipple a soft kiss.

The bedroom smelled of damp sex, and two cigarette buds twitched on the desk next to the breathing window. I didn’t know the time, didn’t know the place, I didn’t know my face. I groped at it, reeling my head back and sniffing hard to drag in any remnants of coke left in my throat.

Blocked.

Sniff again.

Blocked.

Again.

Ah! There we go.

The bitter fluids trickled down my throat and the haze of the room sharpened. I could feel my man parts stiffen as I did some more groping of the delicious treat next to me. The question I always asked myself, is this ethical? I guess technically she is asleep, however I could make a strong case that sex the night before gave me some consent.

Where did I pick you up from hun? Is this your place?

The night before wasn’t worth remembering now that I was in such a pleasant place. It always wasn’t worth remembering. Last week, I had woken up in a crude position between; a she-ox and a slightly disfigured elf. An orthodox two guy one girl threesome gone wrong, or a fantasy quest to rid the world of all black holes gone right? You decide.

But here wasn’t the place to do any remembering. The wind whipped in and out of the room dragging all that would sway with it. My heart diving in and swooping out, my mind frosted with the cold numbness, my eyes transfixed on the specimen by my side.  

Nothing was worth remembering. Just onward, forever searching for happiness.

My fingers were dancing on her tummy, gently skipping down the sheets and to the soft wetness between her thighs. Her pouted lips arched and her body swooned. Stirring back to the subconsciously conscious world, her nails instinctually dug into my balls and her thumb stroked my organ with such subtle ferocity I could feel my posterity sprinting to the top.

I kissed her with all my Armageddon. Many miles away I could feel the tides of the sea crashing over the cities of cement, as the meteors cratered the earth’s crust striking with apocalyptic dissidence.

The whole of humanity deteriorating as my tongue plunged deeper into her mouth, the universe on standby, my heart standing on the sun.

All was done, and nothing was worth remembering, just the tranquil brilliance of space holding us on this bed, this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment